4/22/2009

Coach Bags

Donna_moody_bag_3

Fremont, CA

These are my daily essentials:

  • Pen
  • Small notebook
  • Dooney wallet
  • Comb
  • Inhaler, Zyrtec, Motrin, Anxiety meds
  • Tissues
  • Business card holder
  • Sephora powder
  • Aveno healing lip balm
  • In-between teeth cleaners
  • Breath freshener
  • Trident extra care gum (I don't feel like I’m not taking care of my teeth with this gum)
  • Magnifying glass (bought in Florida this summer)
  • Tweezers
  • Nail clippers
  • Mini nail files
  • Estee Lauder lip gloss in tea rose
  • Lip fusion lip gloss in beach baby
  • Sephora cutical pen
  • Atomizer with thebodyshop vanilla perfume inside
  • L'Occitane hand lotion
  • Caudalie lip conditioner
  • I also carry my blackberry curve (which is currently not shown)

没有评论:

发表评论