4/26/2009

Tommy Hilfiger bags

Melody_2

  • Accessorize mini black umbrella
  • Karnca Design thermos bottle
  • Transparent makeup bag
  • Neutrogena lip moist
  • Nivea tinted lip balms (strawberry-grapefruit)
  • Blistex daily lip conditioner (it makes my lips shiny and smooth)
  • Mini Clinique high impact mascara
  • Korres natural lip gloss with cherry oil
  • Sephora Express toothbrush and mini toothpaste
  • Contact lens case (filled with its solution)
  • Watsons oil blotting paper
  • Clinique mirror
  • Mini comb
  • Tweezers
  • Antibiotics
  • Flosspick
  • Earbud
  • x2 necklaces
  • Silver anklet
  • A peach
  • Blue heartformed keychain with my homekeys, Sephora girl mini lipgloss keychain, some Sharpie pens, a torch and a Victorinox pocketknife
  • Some pens, pencils and higlighters
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Sun protection cream
  • Eastpack pencilcase
  • Moleskine red planner twin set
  • Some pearl and silver earrings
  • Eraser
  • Juice Beauty tinted moisturizer
  • Biafine wound dressing emulsion
  • Body Shop limited edition apple blossom
  • Long and thin silver necklace with pearls and semi-valuable stones.
  • Red Herring sequined bag (I bought it on sale just for $3)
  • i.d. Bare Minerals foundation blush
  • Concealer brush
  • Sephora Kabuki brush
  • Samsung red E250 phone (I really love my phone and I dont think I will change it.)
  • Man style black chrono Fosil watch from Chicago
  • Green tea with gingko
  • Wet tissues
  • iPod nano with very cute (karnca design)ladybird figured earphones.
  • Old jewels from my mom just for special days.
  • Bebe creme box (I use it as jewel box)
  • Silver bracelet with onyxstone, it has a kitten on it.
  • Almonds
  • sugarfree mints
  • Eastpack wallet
  • Claire’s bracelet with geninue crystalled butterfly (designed by Mariah Carey)
  • Sony Vaio laptop. It’s so thin and light.
  • My calculus book
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论