4/12/2009

Kim's Bags

Kim_2

Hopewell,Virginia

I have a small handbag collection because I will use the same one forever. I always have a hard time finding one that I really like. I saw this one on the clearance shelf a couple weeks ago in Target. It's by Merona and it is so spacious and cute. While I own a handful of designer bags, it is this less expensive one that has grabbed my heart. I'm a bit of a pack rat so I keep a lot of stuff in my bag. You never know where you'll end up or what you'll need... LOL.

  • Day planner
  • Moleskin notebook for jotting down story ideas
  • Starbucks Coffee Passport and Tazo Tea Passport (I work at Starbucks and we have to taste all the coffees and teas we sell and fill these cute little passports out with our tasting experiences.)
  • Kashi Go Lean Crunch bar for healthy snacking
  • Nine West wallet (I swear I keep my whole life in this wallet but it has held up pretty nicely)
  • Little purple change purse filled with movie theater stubs (my friends and I loved movies in college and still do. This holder has nearly every movie ticket stub from the past 8 years. There's at least a couple hundred in there! Recent movie seen: Quarantine)
  • iPod with Phillips earphones
  • Tylenol sinus and cold meds
  • Altoids
  • Dior Addict perfume (the best ever)
  • Jergens Ultra Healing lotion
  • LOTS of pens in different colors
  • Post Its
  • Starbucks Certified Barista pin (yes, i have been a barista for over a year now)
  • LG enV cell phone and pink Motorola Bluetooth
  • Purel hand sanitizer
  • Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact (great for adding a little shimmer anywhere on your face)
  • Comb and Estee Lauder face brush
  • Clarins Beauty Flash balm (for when your skin needs an extra radiance boost. Great stuff)
  • BCBG sunglasses, Body Shop makeup bag, Shu Uemura eyelash curler (the best invention ever), hair ties, brow brush, medicated Chapstick
  • Estee Lauder Ideal Light brush-on illuminator (it's their take on Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat, but I like Estee Lauder's best. I have a hard time matching my dark skin with concealer or foundation but this one is perfect.)
  • The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara
  • MAC Slimshine Lipsticks in Lovey-Dove and Assertive (nice color with lots of shine!)
  • CO Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine lip balm (i'm totally addicted plus it tastes pepperminty)
  • MAC Mineralize powder in Deep Dark (i have really dry skin but this is one powder that makes me look dewy and not dried out)
  • iTunes Pick of the Week cards from Starbucks
  • A business card for my friend Eric's band Nobel.

没有评论:

发表评论